1. Ragging is strictly prohibited. Anyone found indulging in ragging specially against girl students will be strictly dealt with by Disciplinary Committee. In compliance with the UGC regulation on curbing the menace of ragging in Higher Education Institutions, 2009, the College has constituted the Anti- Ragging Sub-Committee.
2. Dress and general appearance of students must be modest, neat and proper. Smoking and taking drugs (any other intoxicants) are strictly forbidden in the college premises.
3. Loitering in the college corridor and sitting on the college fence during class hours are strictly prohibited. Any violation of this would lead to immediate imposition of heavy fine.
4. Disturbing, disrupting or distracting classes will lead to strict disciplinary action.
5. Students are required to see the notice board for any important notice every day in the morning.
6. Use of cell phones (mobile) in the class room / corridors and listening to music in college campus is strictly prohibited.
7. Admission to the college entails a students to follow the rule and regulations of the college in all respect and to maintain discipline throughout.